Ever since I bought a real oven (REAL, as in having a function to really bake, haha), I have been itching to make something for Zal’s snacks! This weekend, I managed to make one, whohooo!
So what did I make?
(easy, just see the title above, lol)
Ok, anyway here are the ingredients:
- 3 medium sized potatoes, steamed, mashed
- 100 gr minced beef
- ½ of onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200 ml water (or broth, if you have)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to season
- cheese for topping
- Stir fry the onion and garlic
- Put the beef, stir-fry until it changes color
- Put the flour, stir until it becomes a lump
- Add water little by little, keep stirring
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Put the potatoes, fold, leave to cool
- Crack the egg, fold.
- Put into the molds (I use silicone cups), top with cheese
- Bake at 160 degrees for about 30 mins
Tadaaa! End result!