I made another attempt of baking snacks for Zal. But the boy wasn’t really interested in it. I wonder why 😐 Perhaps I offered it at the wrong time? Anyway… here goes the recipe and how to bake it. It’s pretty simple that you can just whip it up in 30 mins.
- Corn flour + water = cornflour liquid
- Cheese (I used mozzarella)
- Fresh milk
- Wholemeal bread
- Dip bread into milk, put the banana on it, and roll
- Make the cheese sauce: mix cheese and milk, heat it, put in the cornflour liquid. Keep heating until it pops bubbles. Turn off the stove, and let it cool.
- Put the banana roll in your silicone cups that already have butter spread on it (or whatever mold you have).
- Pour the cheese sauce onto it.
- Bake with 160 degrees for 20 mins.